- 1 stalk of celery
- 1 carrot
- 1 parsnip
- 1 head of garlic
- 1 shallot
- salt, 10 black peppercorns, 10 juniper berries
- 250g of pink mushrooms
- 2 firm-fleshed potatoes
- 1 onion
- 2 heaping tablespoons of flour
- 1 liter of broth
- 1/4 teaspoon caraway seeds, coarsely ground
- 1 small bunch of dill
- 100ml full cream
- 100ml sour cream (or heavy cream and a little vinegar)
- 1 tablespoon of cider vinegar
- 30g of semi-salted butter
- 4 eggs
- salt pepper
Cook for 3-4 minutes and add the mushrooms.
Mix well and pour in the flour.
Then add the caraway.
Pour in the sour cream and the liquid cream.
Butter, dill and vinegar.
The soup is ready!
You can add one poached egg per person (the method is HERE)