- 50g of buckwheat
- 130g of quinoa
- 3 small shallots
- 3 good tablespoons of olive oil
- 525ml of vegetable stock
- 1 teaspoon of curry powder
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon hot pepper powder
- herbal salt (or normal salt)
- 200g of edamame (in Asian grocery store, or replace with peas)
- 20g of sunflower seeds
- a few sprigs of coriander
We will cook the quinoa and buckwheat together. You will just have to rinse them in a small sieve.
Finely chop the shallots.
Over low heat, pour in the olive oil and shallots.
Let cook, stirring occasionally, until the shallots brown a bit.
Then add the quinoa/buckwheat,
Pour in all the vegetable stock.
Add the spices: curry, paprika and chilli.
Mix one last time and serve without delay!