- 110g of flour
- 30g of coarsely ground oatmeal
- 90g of sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger powder
- 100g of semi-salted butter
- 125g of whole cane sugar
- 90g of powdered sugar
- 2 eggs
- 250g of heavy cream
- 95g rapeseed oil
- 260g of flour
- 1/4 teaspoon of salt
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon of sodium bicarbonate
- 170g of macadamia nuts
Add the butter cut into pieces.
You must have a homogeneous paste. Set aside.
Mix flour, salt, baking powder and baking soda.
Mix well to obtain a smooth paste.
Pour half of it into the parchment paper-lined pan.
Put half of the crumble batter broken into pieces.
Pour the remaining batter on top, followed by the macadamia nuts and the remaining crumble batter.