- 200g pre-cooked whole wheat
- 200g of lead paste
- 3 tablespoons of balsamic vinegar
- 6 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 teaspoon of honey
- 2 red onions
- 1 teaspoon sugar (white or brown)
- 250g of small mozzarelles
- 500g of cherry tomatoes
- 1 small bunch of flat parsley
- 1 small bunch of basil
- 1/2 clove of garlic
- 60g of toasted pine nuts (optional)
- salt pepper
Cook lead pasta and wheat in boiling salted water according to package instructions. Rinse in cold water to cool, drain well and place in a bowl and mix.
Add the balsamic vinegar, olive oil, honey and half a clove of garlic.
Slice the red onions.
Fry them in a little olive oil in a hot pan (here my skeppshult that I love!).
Cut the cherry tomatoes in half.
Chop the washed flat-leaf parsley.
Do the same for the basil.
Pour in the caramelized red onions.
Mix one last time.