Recipe for 400g of almond canistrelli
- 200g flour
- 3g of baking powder
- 1 bag of 10g of vanilla sugar
- 85g of sugar
- 2 good pinches of salt
- 70g of neutral rapeseed oil
- 55g of dry white wine
- 40g of almonds
Mix and pour in the oil.
Divide the dough into two balls.
Make each ball into a long sausage, about 30cm long.
Return to the oven, still at 170°C, this time for about 20 minutes.
Canistrelli with almonds
- Place the flour, yeast, vanilla sugar, sugar and salt in the bowl of your food processor or in a bowl.
- Mix and pour in the oil.
- Mix with the sheet or with your fingertips to obtain a kind of sand.
- Pour in the dry white wine (which you can replace with water), stir to form a paste and then add the almonds. One last little mix and you're done!
- Divide the dough into two balls.
- Make each ball into a long sausage, about 30cm long.
- Bake for 30 minutes at 170°C. Let cool for 20 minutes, then cut into slices about 1cm wide.
- Return to the oven, still at 170°C, this time for about 20 minutes.
- All you have to do is eat them or store them in an airtight box!