- 300g of very good quality salmon steak
- 3 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 small tablespoon chopped red onion
- 1 tablespoon of sesame seeds
- 1 small tablespoon of capers
- 1 teaspoon caper juice (directly in the jar)
- 1 teaspoon of soy sauce
- a few sprigs of finely chopped chives
- balsamic vinegar cream (easily found)
For the skin, a small cut from underneath and everything comes off easily.
Hop in the bowl!
Cut a quarter of a red onion into very small pieces.
Put a small tablespoon of it.
Cut the capers into pieces and pour them into the bowl.
And finally the chives.
A small turn of the spoon to mix well and it is already finished. You can put it in the fridge until you are ready to serve.
All that’s left to do is enjoy!
To serve, drizzle with balsamic vinegar cream.